Shabbat and Holiday Services
- First Friday of every month (7:00 PM) excluding months when Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Passover occur.
- We welcome the Sabbath with a brief service of blessings, reflections and song. A warm and inviting space to connect with friends, sit quietly, receive support in grief and share in the celebrations of life.
- After the service, join us to kibitz and connect during our Oneg. This is an informal opportunity to visit with one another and of course eat some treats!
- Rosh Hashanah - Celebrated on the second night in a community engaged service accompanied by a catered meal.
- Yom Kippur - An evening Yom Kippur Service and a late afternoon Yizkor Memorial Service
- Passover - Celebrated traditionally on the second night in a community-engaged service accompanied by a catered meal.
- Hanukkah - We celebrate the season of lights with a catered party complete with latkes and a fun activities.
If you would like to join us at any of our events please contact us at RITUAL@jscasheville.org
And don't forget to let us know what events interest you!